No one is perfect. We hear this all the time, but we often need to be reminded constantly about this fact! I see all these models on Instagram for example and there are times where I find myself comparing my body to their body. Or I see a fashion blogger with a big closet full of clothes and it makes me look at my own closet wishing it was just like theirs. Whether you think someone is perfect because of how they look, who they are, or what their lifestyle appears to be like, do not feel like you and your life is not good enough. In today’s blog I am going to point out imperfect things about myself that make me feel happy at the end of the day.
- My Random Dimple- When I smirk or have a smug face rather than actually smiling, a random dimple on my right cheek will appear! I think dimples are adorable. Especially when it’s a dimple from smiling, but what makes my dimple so imperfect is that it will only appear when I am making a weird smirk or face.
- My Square Shaped Butt- I have heard people describe butts in various ways and for a while, it seemed like everyone was just all about the bass! Social media has also made it seem that the only good looking butts were either the really round ones or the heart shaped ones, but my butt is more of a square shaped butt. Despite my butt not fitting into the mold of the most desirable shape there is, I still think it’s round enough!
- My height- I am 5ft 2 in. tall and I always wished I was taller! But the way I see it is that I can always wear heels to be taller on those days were I really cannot stand my own height.
- My Knee Scars- You cannot tell that much in this photo, but I have scars on both my knees. My favorite things to wear are dresses and skirts and I absolutely cannot stand pants! The scar on my left knee looks like the Nike logo and the scar on the right knee is from skidding on the street after tripping in the middle of my afternoon run. My mom was so upset and freaked out after seeing all that blood. The reason I love my scars is because there are some crazy stories behind them.
- My Sorta Flat Tummy- Us women always freak out about our bodies! STOP! One thing that stands out when I am wearing high waisted skirts especially, is that there is always this center crease across my stomach that shows that my stomach is folding a little when I am sitting down or when I am not purposely sucking my stomach in. So my stomach is only sorta flat, who cares? This makes me happy because it reminds me that I am well fed! You can also see this tummy thing in that last picture.